August 16, 2015

Shop for Fall

Here are some of my own favorite fall-inspired creations available for purchase in my shop, some old and some new.  As you can tell by my Instagram feed, I have been looking forward to the next season since July (embarrassingly enough), so these creations are my ode to autumn leaves, crisp weather, and rainy days...

Custom Fall Wedding Favor Hang Tags

I designed the above raven fall wedding tags as an alternative to the harvest-style designs currently on the market.  My simple raven crow tags are little dark and moody, but unique and easily incorporated into wedding favors or decor.  This same designs, sans initials, can be purchased here.


A favorite jewelry design, the above necklace includes a linear bar made of AA-quality, eye-clean tourmaline stones in gold and brown hues.  Dainty and sweet, the stones provide a touch of festive sparkle at the neckline.

Raven Crow Book Page Hang Tags

I love creating products using upcycled book pages, and these raven crow book page tags are no exception.  Delicate and just one book page thin, these versatile tags can be incorporated into Halloween party decor or as tags for favors--the spooky, bookish aesthetic is imaginatively reminiscent of bygone days.  Wrap the twine around place setting napkins for a lovely finishing touch: I left space at the bottom for you to write the guest's name (use a bold marker for visibility).


Cascade Collection: Confetti Orange and Yellow Pendant

This "confetti" pendant design was not made with autumn in mind, but the vibrant colors in the piece evoke the rustic beauty of East Coast leaves in fall.  An eye-catching pendant made with careful attention to detail, I attached each stone to a short vertical chain and included four types of gemstones for a gorgeous, abstract visual.


Maple Leaf Fall Punch-Out Tags

Country chic-meets-botanical, the above small maple leaf punch-out tags can be utilized year-round for all your gift wrap and wedding decor needs.  Initially, I designed them to be used as gift tags, but they can also function as pretty wedding name cards--or even as favor or napkin tags.


Have an idea of your own?  I love custom orders, so please convo me here to ask (username: EmeraldCut).

No comments: