April 01, 2015

EC | TIW: Witty Introvert Poem


I wrote this witty introvert poem in March 2015 to demystify assumptions often associated with introversion from my own (introverted) perspective.  Topics I've tackled through writing include anxiety, frustrating social expectations, a rich inner life, and more.  No further explanations are required on your part.  This humorous, celebratory poem is printed on sage green cardstock and ships with a presentable envelope, making it a great gift for an introvert--or even as an explanatory tongue-in-cheek gift for extroverts.  Baffled looks when you politely decline another social event?  Perhaps no more!  At least, in theory.

Available for purchase in my shop here.

* * *

Would you like a poem written just for you, or need assistance with a written work?  My professional writing services provide an engaging range of writing and editing options with the client in mind.


No comments: