February 21, 2015

NEW Custom Thank You Card Content - Writing Service



I am excited to offer a new EmeraldCut | The Introverted Writer writing service.  This newest addition to my shop is for custom wedding thank-you-card content writing.  Perfect for brides and grooms who need some organizational and word-finding help with drafting quality thank you notes for wedding guests, this listing offering is both practical and and important in regards to social etiquette.

Additionally, the time-consuming task of writing and sending out thank you cards is important for all wedding-related events, especially when gifts are involved: from the engagement party, to bridal shower, and to the amazing wedding itself.

So with your input, allow me to help you write your thank you cards and alleviate the stressful time-consuming nature of formal writing.  As for my work, I never use writing templates--each card content will be fully unique to you, incorporating your words, ideas, and tone within a polished, clear, and etiquette-driven writing style all my own.  This one-of-a-kind creative process allows for quality content writing that cannot be reproduced or written cheaply in another country.  My academic post-graduate credentials speak for itself.  To see this EC | TIW listing, please click here.

No comments: