May 17, 2012

New Jewelry Designs (Plus Some Oldies)

Thank you to those who have given me such encouraging, kind comments over these past few days.  Sometimes self-doubt forces us to reexamine the status quo of our lives, urges us to complete the unfinished and the inherently mundane.  As much as I protest the endeavor, I know that it needs to be done. 

Getting back on the topic of this post...
This week, I actually created new pieces for my shop.  My mind is usually so preoccupied with editing and its energy-draining aftermath that I create (a few) new pieces only about once a month.  I went on a crazy creating streak this week.  A few are inspired by oldies but goodies that have sold from my Cascade Collection.



Lesson learned: 
The goal of balance is not to escape, but instead is to revive the senses to get working. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone's feeling it. Not to worry. LOVE the new pieces. Especially the third from the left!