November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving | BOGO Sale

My Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Holiday (whatever you want to call it--I'm not too picky) BOGO sale in my Etsy shop sale officially begins tomorrow!  But for my readers, I will let you in on a little secret: I am starting the sale later on today.  I've added numerous new items, and will be adding a few more throughout the day today, so that you will have a wider range of items to choose from.  BOGO sale ends on November 30th.

Also, I still have three HELP JAPAN items left for sale--50% (the collage)-100% (the pendants) of the listing price from these items will go to GlobalGiving's Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund.  The BOGO sale does not include these items, but I thought I'd mention them for good measure.

Don't forget to type the word, "earrings" into the "Notes to Seller" portion of the Etsy checkout for a complimentary pair of earrings.  Spreading the thanks...thank you for helping me celebrate my 1-year Etsy anniversary. 


P.S. Happy early Thanksgiving!  Enjoy the food (oh, the food!) and the family and friends.  I think the main point of the holiday is to be thankful for what we have, and not pining for what we have not yet attained.  For the holidays, points of contention within the family are put aside in the name of familial cohesion.  But what if we just consciously let go of our feuds, and just accept that things are the way they are?  We cannot change the trajectory of events, but we can forgive and move on.  This way, we can be thankful without forging the authenticity behind the act.  That is what is important to me.  On that note, wishing you all a blissful and safe Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To pine for what you do not have is to ignore the moment which is, of course, fleeting. Happy Thanksgiving, Emerald!