June 18, 2011

New Lovelies: Twenty-six in Two Days

Over the last few days, I have created twenty-six new pendants--crazy pendant lady, I know.  Honestly, I just love the craft; it's a therapeutic line of work.  Listen to some music, take a reading break, then back to creating.  I spent all day yesterday and the day before working on these pendants...now it's time to do some leisure reading and the much-dreaded editing.  But first, I wanted to share some pictures of these new (and some old) designs:





These pendants will slowly be added to my Etsy shop this summer.  No guarantees on how quickly they'll be added, so please convo me if you're interested in one, and I'll create a special listing for you.  However, I have already listed a few...

Cascade Collection--Aqua Chalcedony

Cascade Collection--AA-Quality Citrine

No comments: