March 15, 2016

Q & A: Custom Stamped Tags

Custom Mini Bookmark-style Stamped Tags

With wedding season just around the corner, I've received some questions about the above listing for custom hand-stamped kraft mini tags.  Here's a breakdown of the Q&A:

- Can you print on these tags?
I hand stamp each individual letter, so I cannot print on these tags.  No printers are used in my stamped shop items.

- Can I have longer words stamped?
Longer words mean that the tag will be longer (see image above for a visual).

- Why can't I purchase these tags at a bulk price?
The cost reflects the unique handmade qualities of my work.  I cut the cardstock and stamp each letter by hand, as well as use archival permanent ink, hole punch by hand, and add the tassel manually.  All cardstock in shop is acid-free and lignin-free--this particular cardstock is a thicker 100lb. weight.  Basically, you pay for quality and my meticulous nature.  As always, shortcuts are never taken in my work.

More EC | TIW wedding goods can be found here.


* * *

Have a question?  
Please convo me on Etsy (username: EmeraldCut) or leave a comment below.

No comments: