March 10, 2014

Quiet Times


Who knew catalog colors could be a visual inspiration?

Perhaps the above image will kick my brain into high gear to (finally) create some new jewelry.  I apologize in advance to any of you who are searching for rainbow moonstone pendants.  Currently, I have a few choice rainbow moonstones sitting on my desk ready to be made, but I've lacked the impetus to get started on them (partly due to the fact that their flash is gorgeous from all angles, and I cannot definitively choose one angle over the other as of yet)--they will be made this spring, I promise.  

Until then, it will be mostly quiet time around here.  Maybe I will even get around to tidying up my workspace.  I need some rain as accompanying background noise, though, to get this all accomplished--and some dark chocolate and coffee.

No comments: