January 07, 2013

Update

 
(Stamps are from norahjane.)

I currently have nothing too exciting to divulge, except that I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs in nervous anxiety over this.  Not quite victory dance time yet, but over 120 pages later, I have completed the needed prerequisites...and am currently awaiting a yay or nay reply.  Then more editing.  Then hopefully done with what has turned out to be a very long and drawn out process of obtaining a higher degree.

In the meantime, I've been working on some new designs for my shop to get the creative part of my brain going again; finding my quiet, creative space again.  It's not easy sometimes, this creative process, but it is entirely worth it: especially when everything falls together even better than you could have ever imagined it to.

No comments: