April 18, 2016

In-Shop Wedding Favorites



1. Please Sign Our Guestbook Hand-stamped Book Page 4" x 6" (sold)
Received a few inquiries lately for this stamped book page sign, which has just sold.  This particular item is cut to 4" x 6", but I can stamp entire book pages without cutting them down.  I also have a few book page sizes to choose from if page thickness and length matter to you.  Word count limit is due to stamp size.






2. Custom Wedding Speech Writing Service
Perhaps my most popular writing service, my wedding speech writing service is also a personal favorite.  With the purchase of this listing, I will edit and polish your wedding speech from information that you provide--and work with you until the speech is what you are looking for (wording, tone, style, content, etc.).  My writer's credentials include a Master's degree from an accredited university.







3. Stamped Custom Initials Seed Packets - California Poppy
These handmade seed packets include upcycled vintage book pages, which I hand cut and then stamp with your two initials in bold typewriter font.  Seeds are organic California Poppy.  With a bookish touch, these seed packets make lovely wedding, bridal shower, and engagement party favors.






4. Bridesmaid or Maid of Honor Small Hand-Stamped Manila Tags
We can't forget the bridal party.  This listing is for bridesmaid or maid of honor small manila tags stamped by me using small typewriter font.  The classic font with colored twine will adorn gifts perfectly.  Attach individually to your bridal party thank-you gifts and you are good to go.






5. Wedding Website Content Writing Service
A less traditional but much-needed offering, this writing service allows for your love story and other wedding website content to be edited for clarity, content, flow, and tone.  I will need a rough draft, so I can build on your unique voice.  Like my wedding speech writing service, this writing service will help with the wedding planning process.






6. Long Hand-Stamped Name Tags - Sage Green
Another versatile listing, these long hand-stamped tags fit a first name or first-name-with-last-initial combination.  Simple yet visually appealing, I stamp each letter freehand so layout varies per tag.  Sweet as wedding place cards and favor tags--or even as gift tags, too.  See the non-twine version here.


* * *

Interested in a variation in these designs?  Contact me via Etsy (username: EmeraldCut) to discuss the details.  See my entire wedding goods section here.



No comments: