December 12, 2015

Shipping Deadline Reminder + In-Shop Deal


A reminder that there are just three more days left for US orders to be placed in shop for Christmas arrival.  The international order deadline has passed, but I will continue shipping through 12/23.  Due to blustery weather and USPS, I cannot guarantee when packages will arrive, but there is a Priority Mail shipping upgrade available per listing for more timely delivery (crosses fingers).  Once, I even had a holiday order go through a few states before finally arriving at the buyer's doorstep--thankfully, she was very understanding.  The holidays make for interesting stories, indeed!

I'm getting orders out in 1-2 days from now until Christmas.  In your package will be positive thoughts for all and a short shop bio, plus handmade complimentary gift tags (see above image) for joyful, festive gifting.

via Instagram

The above photo is of some of my ready-to-ship handmade jewelry, a few of my favorite bracelets and pendants, actually.  Lots more in shop, although I haven't gotten around to creating more point pendants--a few remaining ones are ready for purchase.  I also added a flash sale on selected items (type "flash sale" in shop search), so stop by for some gorgeous pieces and holiday deals, if you're so inclined!  Thanks for shopping handmade, and for sticking by me through the years.  I'm eternally grateful.

No comments: