November 18, 2015

New EC | TIW Writing Services

Some exciting news!  I've added a speckling of new writing services to my shop: custom holiday letters, website/social media content (a semi-new offering--read story below), and custom resume writing.  As with all my writing services, I uphold a writer's ethics: I never use writing templates or plagiarize, nor do I employ cliches or gimmicks.  Unique quality written work, which builds upon your exact words, is what you will receive.



This holiday letter writing service is for custom Christmas or Dear Santa letters to send wintertime cheer to family and friends.  From colorful and festive, to serious and thoughtful, I will edit or write content for you based on your personal preferences.  Tone and wording are especially important in this type of writing, as it sums up 2015 and conveys one's hopes for the new year--or is whimsically written for a little one.  I love a good challenge.

If you need a holiday poem written instead, see here.




Website and Social Media Content
This listing was originally for blog content, but I recently expanded it to include all aspects of website editing and writing--as well as social media content.  With this service, I will write or edit for social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), plus craft fresh information for websites and blogs.  This is an indispensable writing service for busy people who need quality information drafted, especially with the holidays quickly approaching.




(Thank you to a longtime client for suggesting that I offer a resume writing service.)  It's true that resume writing can be a time-consuming nerves-inducing task.  This is because resumes involve technical writing, plus summarizing key points in your work history and experience, to fit onto a single page.  With this writing service, I can help with this daunting task.  Specifically, I will draw out important points and succinctly describe them via clear, professional writing within a readable layout.  The result is an organized content-driven resume that aptly showcases your strengths, expertise, and accomplishments.



* * *

See here for all my writing services.  Interested in a writing service that is not currently offered?  Please inquire about a custom order.


No comments: