October 10, 2015

Introducing: New Shop Offering

I am excited to share my newest shop offering with you: interchangeable earring dangles!  In the past, I have received comments from buyers stating that they use pendants from my shop as earring dangles.  So I have been thinking more about this lately, as most of my handmade jewelry are single pendants, necklaces, or earrings.  This offering is a candidate for the perfect solution. 

Stones: agate, jade, howlite, and sodalite

With this new line of interchangeable stone dangles, you can purchase two nearly identical pieces that serve a double purpose: wear them as earring dangles or pendants.  Keep one, give one to your best friend--or even purchase a single pendant instead of two (read more below).  Versatile and dainty-stylish, each will arrive with a jump ring for durability.

These gems are not listed for sale yet, as I am still editing the photos taken this past week.  However, when listed (starting next week), there will be an option to purchase one piece or two, depending on your preference--a single pendant or two earring dangles.  This option gives the buyer more choices at an affordable cost, which is helpful come the holidays.

Personally, I love this idea because I myself use tiny, sturdy earring hoops to dangle stone charms from.  The versatility of interchangeable dangles is perfect if you want to try a new look without accumulating ear wires.  If you are not a hoop earrings person, my new pieces can easily be slipped onto interchangeable leverback ear wires (shown in above image).  Leverbacks are a great alternative to traditional ear wires, since the latter can be removed from your earlobe if not careful--such as when lying down and then getting up.  A pair of dainty sterling silver leverbacks will be listed next week.

Follow along on Instagram for sneak peeks of shop life and new designs...


No comments: