May 11, 2015

Thumbelina Leigh Lavender

Thumbelina Leigh Lavender
March 2015

Remember my dear Thumbelina Leigh Lavender purchased back in 2012?  It's still alive!  This variety supposedly lasts for five years only, so I am hoping it makes it well beyond that.  So far, it has been hanging on after a few rough patches.  Last year, half of the plant somehow died, while the other half continued to live on.  I did not post about my Thumbelina Leight at all last year mainly because I was embarrassed by its half-alive state.  Currently, I see it more as a miraculous natural occurrence.

With the onset of spring, my plant has developed some buds although it has not yet fully grown back.  I will try to post newer photos here to show its progress.

Read my first Thumbelina Leigh post here.

No comments: