December 12, 2013

New Last-Minute Holiday Work

Peppermint Bark Earrings
Garnet + Rainbow Moonstone Hypoallergenic Niobium Ear Wires
Winter Dreamcatcher Necklace
Aquamarine and Tanzanite 10k White Gold Necklace
Art Deco Green Aventurine and Black Onyx Pendant 
Eggnog Earrings
Creamy Opal Chips and Sterling Silver
Fancy Peridot Briolette Pendant 
AA-Quality Pink Tourmaline + Ruby Pendant

I told myself not to create any more new items for the holidays with Christmas coming in less than two weeks, but along came the holiday spirit in the form of a well put together Christmas-theme catalog.  Typically, I am not one to fall so hard for this time of year, but alas, here I am--so of course I had my husband purchase some peppermint bark, which inspired the creation of my peppermint bark (color-inspired) earrings for sale here.  Early-to-mid December also saw the creation of the above jewelry, which are eclectic variations of the traditional red and forest green of Christmas, as well as the shades of blue and white that characterize the winter season.

No comments: