November 23, 2012

A November Thought

Last vestiges of autumn...


I hope you all had a very cozy Thanksgiving.  As for me, I've been MIA from bloglandia for the majority of this week, and I feel like I've missed out on so many...thankful posts.  Yes, I am being slightly sarcastic/ironic here.  What I mean is...

Why should a national holiday urge us forth to be thankful?  
Shouldn't we be thankful every day?

In truth, I guess national holidays push us to examine, contemplate, and otherwise decry our love/hate relationship with these very national holidays that drive us insane--or into a blissful world of holiday cheer.  So, on that note, I will leave you until next week. 



P.S. If you're into Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, enter THANKFUL20 at Etsy checkout for 20% off items in my shop.

No comments: