February 03, 2011

Complimentary Gift with Purchase, New Earring Designs, Etc.

Did I mention that with every item purchased from my shop, you will receive a free gift?  I also offer discounts for repeat customers.  An all around great deal for pendant and necklace lovers!  Neck adornment never looked so good.

In addition to pendants--and a few necklace chains--I began designing beautiful, dangly earrings with sterling silver and gold-filled french coil ear wires: 

Peridot and Moonstone Dangly Earrings



Peridot Oval Gold-filled Earrings

The sterling silver earrings include peridot and moonstone rondelles, very glowy and ethereal!  This pair is currently for sale in my Etsy shop.

The organic, oval peridot earrings are not yet listed for sale in my Etsy shop.  The french coil ear wires are gold-filled, radiating warmth from the earthy, deep olive green peridots.  If you are interested in this earring pair, please let me know, and I will set up a reserved listing for you.


If you see an item in my Etsy shop that you would like multiples of--or if you would like to custom design a pendant--please visit my Policies page and scroll down to the bottom of the page, or click HERE.  Listed are the stones that I currently have 5+ in stock.

Stay tuned!

No comments: