February 27, 2021

2021

 

Hi everyone, I hope you are well.  It's been a long time since I've written here, for a proliferation of reasons, but I have missed chronicling my creative thoughts here.  So, for 2021, that will be something I plan to do more of.  What a crazy past 12 months!  

Above are a set of 2 mini 2021 journals for sale in my shop.  I made them at the close of last year in anticipation of the challenges and beauty of the upcoming year - the culmination of social distancing, enlightenment, stress, and yes, the extreme highs and lows of 2020.  It feels like it's been a lifetime.

Thank you for being here with me.  Even after 11 years (I now, right??), I am still thrown into a flurry of excitement and joy when I receive an order.  Your support is so deeply appreciated.  This year, I'll be sharing more here about what's been creatively dear to my heart, what I call this heartbeat, because I feel that that's all we can do right now.  Live by every heartbeat and every breath.  Thankful for the little things.  


No comments: