November 02, 2015

November Already

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.  We didn't get any trick-or-treaters this year, but my husband heard kids shrieking and pattering around a block away (sadly enough!).  If they had only walked one block further, they would have found a treasure trove of untouched candy.  Still, we have high hopes for next year.

And now it is already November (every year around this time, I say this).  As for shop news, if you have not yet checked out my newest jewelry offering, interchangeable earring dangles, see here.  For you early holiday shoppers out there, I recently added a Christmas/holiday mini tag design to the shop.  These simple tags are the perfect festive finishing touch for all your holiday needs--without being over the top.  Also, I am open to new shop item suggestions and custom orders, so let me know.

New products are constantly being made--jewelry, paper goods, and even writing services.  My goal is to share more of the creative process via this blog and on Instagram.  Sometimes I forget how exciting it is to physically document a project as it evolves, which makes for fun memories to revisit later on.

Until then, I leave you with a few favorite photos from October:

Wee pumpkins from a dear friend

My favorite singer-songwriter, Rachael Yamagata, performing live
(read the Instagram post here)

There were three intricate spider webs, although I captured just two here--
amid pretty blooming lavender




No comments: