December 06, 2014

Last Minute Gifts On a Budget


Need a very last minute gift with Christmas two-and-a-half weeks away?  For a limited time, US buyers can now purchase an EmeraldCut Surprise Pendant at an affordable price.  Retail value is $10-$12 per pendant.  Made of quality materials--argentium sterling silver wire, closed sterling silver jump ring, and natural stone(s)--this small dangle is a steal for the price.

Not only can you choose the stone color and stone size ("tiny" 3mm, or larger and "rustic"), you can also select a general color scheme for the earthy stones (i.e.: dark tones, light tones, dark + light tones, or even bright colors).  The surprise part of this all is the stone type and overall shape.  By allowing the buyer-on-a-budget to select a stone color, I am inadvertently given some much needed time to work with my existing stone collection (within certain parameters, of course)--so it's a win-win situation.  I really don't know why I didn't think of this idea before.

I'm also offering multiple quantities of this listing for my blog readers, only.  Contact me through my shop if you're interested in this exclusive blog reader offer.

No comments: