March 20, 2011

Sweet Pea Treasury, HELP JAPAN (Updated Info.)

Here is a sweet Etsy Treasury by vintageclothingstore that features my Green Aventurine Trio Pendant.  I absolutely LOVE this Treasury!

 

SWEET PEA!


---- - -- - --- --- -- - - -- --- --- -- - - -- -- ---- -- - - - - ---- -- - - - - - - ---- --- -- --- ---- ---- -- - - - 

 

My HELP JAPAN items will stay listed until they all sell.  I will donate the item's price (excluding shipping costs) via PayPal to GlobalGiving's Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund, and will email the donation's receipt information to the buyer. 

 

I have also recently donated an item to loveforjapan's shop (all items are donated by sellers)--all proceeds from this shop will go to Japan's relief efforts via the American Red Cross.

I truly appreciate your support--we're all connected in this endeavor.


No comments: