February 09, 2011

The Wind

I currently have beautiful decoupage gift boxes for sale in my Etsy shop but I have an instinctive urge to create some decoupage collages to sell, too.  I love merging images and molding my own from available resources!  My box of magazine images are currently sitting on the bookshelf, slowly and painfully collecting dust, pleading with me to get back into collaging.  I feel the pain, as I try to avert my gaze from this particular bookshelf, but my gaze holds steady.

Pink Lady Kraft Decoupage Box



Flower Mama Kraft Decoupage Box


Love is More Than Words Kraft Decoupage Box


Urban Art Kraft Decoupage Box


My Pink Castle Kraft Decoupage Box


Oh Dolly Kraft Decoupage Box


My mind works in strange ways, moving like the wind blowing through the canyon, urging me to create.  I will try add collages to my shop in the near future! 

No comments: