February 19, 2011

Stones, Business Cards

I thought I'd share my new business cards, and the stones that I have in-stock... 






Apatite chips, sodalite diamond, and wooden agates

Carnelian disks, amethyst nuggets, tigers eye, crab fire agate, carnelian nugget, white fire agate, aquamarine nugget, rose quartz nugget  
April 2011 UPDATE: One carnelian disk has sold

Heliodor ovals

Hessonite garnet chips and garnet pebbles

Green aventurine rounds, jade rounds

Moonstone nuggets, chips, ovals

Top: Organic peridot ovals, sodalite chips; Bottom: Peridot heishes, ovals (petite)

Raw amethyst points, raw citrine points

Citrine chips, rose quartz chips (thick)

Rough clear quartz, citrine, green amethyst, rose quartz, amethyst

Watermelon tourmaline chips

Watermelon tourmaline nuggets
April 2011 UPDATE: The majority of these tourmaline nuggets have been made into pendants, and can be purchased in my shop--please inquire as to which ones are left.

Tourmaline nuggets, ovals, rounds
April 2011 UPDATE:  Some of these tourmaline stones have been made into pendants, and can be purchased in my shop--please inquire as to which ones are left.

Watermelon tourmaline rondelles







I am also currently working on some new jewelry designs with these gorgeous stones, chains, and wire:






I am so very excited by the possibilities!  Not a bad day to spend the afternoon--even better would be curled up in a blanket with my love, reading a book.

No comments: